Metal blanks and strips
We offer metal blanks made of mild steel, stainless steel and brass in standard sizes of 150 mm x 500 or 2500 mm. These metal tapes and blanks are classified under the M-Tech®F product group.
The standard material thicknesses range from 0.01 mm to 1.0 mm; thicker strips can be supplied on request. Strips of 500 mm in length are used for thicknesses of over 0.15 mm.
In addition to the standard dimensions, various other measurements and forms can be produced according to customer drawings.
Special materials: aluminium 99.5 and Aluminium wrought alloy AlMg3.0. These can be supplied in thicknesses of 0.05 mm and 0.075 mm.
Metal strips can also be combined with self-adhesive foil. This option is available for both standard and non-standard variants.
Scope of product definition
The main factors which define the range are thickness and width; other factors comprise material and the type of packaging. Handy cardboard containers are the standard packaging units used.
Field of application
- Tool-making: spacers, …
- Plant construction: tolerance compensation, …
- Maintenance: readjustment, …
- Production: component adjustment, …
- Electrics: shielding, …
- Model-making: as base and cladding material.
- Craft: for underlays: templates and cladding material.
- As a semi-finished product: for small series and for decoration elements.